Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Garden Tour Raffle!!!



I just got some great news from Timber Press, who has published Ivette Soler's new book, The Edible Front Yard (I have to say that despite the fact that our garden is featured in the book, and I am obviously VERY excited and admittedly biased, it is a really really really great read, with beautiful images to boot)...

We get to raffle TWO copies of the book at the Garden Tour! Yep, all you have to do is stop by and put your name/info in the bowl, and, if you are picked, a book will be shipped to you straight from the publisher next week!!! How cool is that? I love the folks at Timber Press - they have been so supportive of this blog, and of all of our efforts, and on top of that were so excited to participate in this very special garden tour. My hat is off to you, with an extra special thanks to Emma Alpaugh, who is so lovely that her smile came all the way through the phone this morning!

I will see you on April 30...GOOD LUCK!!!

XOXO
Yvette

No comments: